By using this website or the SEO WOrkstation software you are considered to have read and accepted the following terms and conditions:
If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use this website. The term ‘SEO Workstation’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the site. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘The Service’ refers to the SEO Workstation software.
- You should be a human. Accounts registered utilizing “bots” or other automated methods are not allowed.
- You must provide a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login can just be used by a single person. Login details shared by numerous individuals is not allowed. You may create brand-new accounts for as many individuals as you like.
- You are accountable for the security of your account and login info. SEO Workstation can not and will not be accountable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security commitment.
- You may not utilize the Service for any prohibited or unauthorized function. You must not, in using the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including bu not restricted to copyright laws).
Refunds, Plan Changes and Requirements
- A valid credit card is needed for paying accounts. Trial accounts will not be billed.
- An upgrade from a trial to any paid plan will end your trial. You will be billed instantly on upgrading.
- The Service requires payment upfront on a regular monthly or yearly basis.
- You are only eligible for a refund if requested within 30 days after creating an account.
- If you update or downgrade any plan, you will be automatically charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- If you downgrade your plan you might lose access to features. SEO Workstation does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are responsible for cancelling your account. You can cancel at any time by accessing your subscription page and cancelling.
- If you cancel before your next billing cycle, the cancellation will take effect at the end of the cycle and you will not be re-billed.
- SEO Workstation reserve the right to end or suspend your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time.
- SEO Workstation reserves the right to decline the service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications To Prices and Service
- SEO Workstation reserves the right to change or stop, temporarily or permanently, The Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- All prices are subject change. You will be given One Month notification from us via statements in e-mail, website or through The Service itself.
- SEO Workstation is not liable to you or to any third party for any modifications or interruptions of the Service or modifications in cost.
Disclaimer Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is offered on an “as is” basis. To the max extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and service warranties connecting to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other 3rd party, including in relation to any errors or omissions in this site and/or the Business’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages occurring from or in connection with your use of this website This includes, without restriction, direct loss, loss of organisation or profits (whether the loss of such earnings was foreseeable, emerged in the typical course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such prospective loss), damage triggered to your computer, computer system software, systems and programs and the information thereon or other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We do not however leave out liability for death or accident caused by its neglect. The above exemptions and constraints apply only to the degree permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a customer are impacted.
Links from this site
We do not keep an eye on or review the material of other party’s websites which are linked to this site. Viewpoints expressed or product appearing on such websites are not always shared or backed by us and should not be considered as the publisher of such viewpoints or material. Please understand that we are not accountable for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be conscious when they leave our website & to check out the privacy statements of these websites. You ought to examine the security and credibility of other sites linked to this website or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any individual details to them. This Business will not accept any obligation for any loss or damage in whatever way, howsoever triggered, resulting from your disclosure to 3rd parties of individual details.
Copyright and other pertinent copyright rights exists on all text associating with the Business’s services and the full content of this site.
Failure of either party to firmly insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Contract or the failure of either party to work out any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not make up a waiver thereof and shall not trigger a diminution of the commitments under this or any Arrangement. No waiver of any of the arrangements of this or any Contract will work unless it is specifically stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
You consent to indemnify and hold harmless SEO Workstation, its specialists, and its licensors, and their particular directors, officers, staff members and agents from and against any and all claims and costs, consisting of attorneys’ costs, emerging out of your usage of the Website, including however not limited to your infraction of this Agreement.
Notice of Changes
All disagreements concerning this contract will be governed by and translated in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia. If any provision of these Regards to Usage is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not impact the remainder of the Regards to Use which will continue completely force and impact.
All rights not expressly given herein are reserved.
These terms form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or endeavor of a reservation or Contract suggests your understanding, contract to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Conditions included herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.